17 October 2011

Missing Out BIG Times…

arsenalvssunderland(zimbio_gettyimages)
Image via Zimbio/GettyImages

Okay, let’s see what we had missed last week. We missed the exciting last game day of Euro 2012 Qualifiers. Failed to witness our Spain team secured all 24 points in the group stage and goes into finals with their head held high without losing a single game in the qualifying!

We missed the play-off draws of Euro 2012, not because we are too busy but indeed last week was one of the least productive week for us in months, as I was sick and spent most of my time on my bed, or next to the toilet bowl, so we were unable to provide you with the latest news in the football world. We are deeply sorry about that! But since my body was complaining about not getting enough attention from me, I decided to get more rest and did as little as I can last week.

This week we are back to business! We are not gonna miss the Champions League matches and we managed to take a few glances of the games played during the weekend. Yes, we saw Gerrard awesome freekick and we saw how captain Persie scored a goal at 29s and later secured 3 points for Arsenal in the game against Sunderland.

We promise to stay healthy and will not disappear without saying a word again! 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails